Friday, March 12, 2010

For The Love Of A Pantry...

 

love this pantry.  well, can it be called a pantry if it only has oils, vinegars, spices and a fabulous clock?  still, i love it.  love the yummy white dishes displayed on that shelving.  love the paneled door...and the chalkboard paint.  Surely, the cereal boxes and chips are in there somewhere!

I think I might just be inspired to work on our pantry this weekend.  When you get a chance, visit Melissa from The Inspired Room to see what is inspiring everyone else this weekend! 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful...but so funny, you are right...Where is the food????!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pantry - I have the image saved on my computer. Hope you post your pantry when you are done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I found a tutorial...but then I tweeked it because it wasn't exactly coming out like Emerson's...still could use some tweeking...any advice? And yes, I wish my pantry looked like that, the Apple Jacks box doesn't look nearly as quaint ;)!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete