Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sweet Treats to Make with Kiddos.





 




   Sources found HERE and HERE


Well, Edie had a Christmas Cookie 2010 party
and I couldn't get my act together this week to do it.
But, I did find some great ideas to try out during the week of Christmas with my kiddos.
I found these on a couple of my favorite tumblr sites, so the recipes didn't come attached.
Bummer.
I think I'll just give it my best try at replicating the way they look in these pictures.
Just from the looks of them, I'm thinking I can handle the Santa Claus face and the Strawberries!

10 comments:

  1. Kiddos? Why should the kiddos have all the fun?! :) I love the Santa stuck down the chimney the most, I might have a go at making those for Christmas Day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY !! I'll be making yummies with my son, soon! I absolutely adore the Santa cupcake ... genius! Thanks for sharing, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are beautiful cookies. You take good pictures. Wish I could make things that looked that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness those are cute. LOVE the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! These pictures make me want something sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...they all look so good. We're going to make gingerbread people today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE ideas...at least with the strawberries they are a little healthy?:) We are decorating cookies tonight and I could only PRAY ours would look this good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all look so amazing, fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable treats! My kids would just love to make these!

    ReplyDelete