Monday, December 19, 2011

Ginger Bread Houses 2011

The bad news is::
It's almost four in the afternoon and I'm still in my pajamas.

The good news is::
The kids got their gingerbread houses completed.

{thankful for}
199. memory making with the kids at Christmas.
200. chicken pot pies from Trader Joes for dinner.


  1. LOVE that you stayed in your pj's all day and these house are just precious. Merry Christmas Tara.

  2. Such a cute idea to decorate the houses with your kids. I bet they enjoyed every bit of it!

  3. These are darling! I did this with my kids once and I was finding bits of candy and icing for days!!

    Merry Christmas! Hurray for Trader Joe's!


  4. Hi - I just came across your blog as I do so many great blogs jumping from one link to another. I can't wait to do these houses with my little one. It's going to be a couple years though. Great pics!

  5. Awesome...that's a normal day for me;). Jammies the afternoon is cool. As long as they are switched out by the time honey gets home it's all good...ha!

  6. These are so cute., Can you believe I have never made a gingerbread house? This needs to be on my bucket list...oh well I need to make a bucket list first.

  7. I so would love to have a Trader Joes nearby... sadly, I live in too rural a spot.. thankfully, we are getting a Publix soon. I'll take what I can get ;o)

    Those gingerbread houses look yummy!

  8. Oh, how cute! I wanted to do gingerbread houses this year, but we never got around to it.