Friday, January 20, 2012

Designs by Tahra & A Winner!


I wanted to show you some of the beautiful products that my friend, Tahra, has created in her shop.
These are just a few samples of the many amazing pieces of jewelry that she has made.
She's someone that I know personally, and I would recommend her products to anyone.
She's a perfectionist and would never send out a product that isn't above top quality!

She has a friend who is leaving soon to pick up her TWO Ethiopian daughters,
and Tahra is giving 50% of all her sales for the rest of this month toward her friend's adoptions.
Adoption is close to my heart, so I'd love to send as many sales her way as possible!!
Visit her shop HERE.










Thanks to the random number generator, the WINNER of her monogrammed necklace is::
Comment #23 from Hillcrest Acres.
I'll pass your information onto Tahra, who will contact you about receiving your prize!
Thanks for all of you who entered the give away!

HAPPY WEEKEND!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so excited. Thanks so much for hosting such a fabulous giveaway. Tahra's jewelry is beautiful

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry..
    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jewelry and so kind of her to do this for her friend. I will certainly visit her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful jewelry! i will go have a look! wishing you a wonderful week,
    xo,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete